Office Administrator – Part Time
Amersham Accountancy, a well established practice in the area, is looking for an Office Administrator to join the existing team.
Our practice is based on a high level of customer service, integrity and honesty, therefore candidates must be able to demonstrate these characteristics.
The Administration Assistant duties will be:
- All administration tasks, including letters, photocopying, scanning, manual updates, other daily filing and paperwork
- Greeting clients
- Answering the phone and transfer/take calls
- Data entry
- Organising client meetings
The Administration Assistant will have the below skills:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, confident in talking to people at all levels of seniority
- Good listening skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in a customer-facing role
- It would be preferable for the successful candidate to have a background in accounting or an accounts practice – although not a requirement.
- Enthusiastic, with a positive attitude
- Team player
- Personable and approachable
- A dynamic and outgoing personality
The hours would be between 10.00am to 2.00pm, four to five days a week but could be flexible.
Please email of a copy of your CV to email@example.com